How to Unfriend All Inactive Friends on Facebook in 2023
Facebook now allows you to unfriend all inactive friends in a few clicks. This is a great way to clean up your friend list and focus on the people you interact with.
To unfriend all inactive friends, follow these steps:
- Go to your Facebook profile and click on the “Friends” tab.
- Click on the “Manage friends” button.
- In the “Lists” section, click on “Least Interacted With.”
- Click on the “Select multiple” button and select all of the inactive friends you want to unfriend.
- Click on the “Unfriend” button.
- Repeat steps 3–5 until you have unfriended all of your inactive friends.
Note: Facebook has a limit on how many people you can unfriend in a day. If you try to unfriend too many people at once, you will be blocked from unfriending anyone for some time.
Unfriending inactive friends is a great way to clean up your Facebook friend list and focus on the people you interact with.
By following the steps above, you can unfriend all of your inactive friends in a few clicks.